Selling a new Pocket NC V2-10 Desktop 5 Axis CNC Milling Machine, I bought two of these, this was a spare and was never used, it still has its original case.
Asking for $4300.
Pm me for more photos.
Selling a new Pocket NC V2-10 Desktop 5 Axis CNC Milling Machine, I bought two of these, this was a spare and was never used, it still has its original case.
Asking for $4300.
Pm me for more photos.
Looks great, whereabouts are you based out of?
I’m located in Illinois.
Price reduced to $3800
Absolute bargin for the lucky buyer.
What part of Illinois?
I’m located in Chicago
Is this still available?
Hi, I’m interested in the Pocket NC. Could you confirm whether it has Kinetic Control installed? Please send me a photo showing the control software and version, the machine serial number, and a short video homing all five axes and running the spindle at 10,000 RPM. Also, please confirm everything included with the machine.
Where can I purchase this from you?
Transaction update:
The Pocket NC V2-10 has still not been delivered.
The stated delivery date has passed, Swift Take Delivery’s tracking number is now showing “Tracking Not Found,” and both the seller and the shipping company have stopped responding to my messages.
Despite repeated requests, I have still not received independently verifiable shipment information such as an AWB/HAWB/MAWB, the actual carrier, or the name and location of the bonded facility where Swift claimed the machine was being held.
I have requested either independently verifiable proof of shipment or a full refund of the USD 4,200 payment.
I will update this thread if the matter is resolved.
Transaction update:
The matter remains unresolved.
I still have not received the Pocket NC V2-10. Swift Take Delivery has not responded to me for nearly a month, and the tracking number is still showing “Tracking Not Found.”
The seller contacted me once recently, but I still have not received independently verifiable shipment information showing where the machine is physically located, nor have I received a refund of the USD 4,200 payment.
I will update this thread again if the machine is delivered, verifiable shipment information is provided, or the payment is refunded.
At what point does it become a police report?
The shipment was returned because it wasn’t cleared in your country, its on its way back to me, i will keep you posted when i receive it and issue you a refund, once again sorry for the issues with shipping.
I’m already taking appropriate steps outside this forum, but the seller has now informed me that the shipment is being returned to them and that a refund will be issued once they receive it.
I will update this thread if and when the refund is completed.
Thank you for your concern and support.