Penta Simulator 17 October 24 - Not working?

https://sim.pocketnc.com/ appears to have a bad day.
tried various option to load files into sim and it world not run program
Tried fusion and inventor cam and as I now have access to it Mastercam and they all come up with the same issue;
Load a file up - nothing tricky just a cube that had a facing op - all fine in the individual software package simulator’s/backplots etc however when it comes to the Penta Simulator the file loads code and toolpath can be seen on the table but………………after a head scratch checking the summary it says “0 line of code”
I’m not in a position just now to fire up the V2-10 for direct testing so I’d been using the Penta Sim as the backstop to check my learning progress
Can other check? If it’s me then apologies - If it’s Penta can you debug and reboot etc.

Thanks for reporting this!

We had a couple issues with the latest release. The issues should now be resolved. Let us know if you run into any other problems.

Yep all golden now

In other news Mastercam have the 2025 posts on their tech exchange just in case you need to update the posts page - I’ll be doing a forum post on my thoughts progress learning experience with Mastercam (its the education version - I’m retired!) shortly once I get my Pocket installed in its new location.