Pocket NC Mill V2-50 CHK + Machine Suits Housing + Kinetic Control

I purchased this machine in early 2021 and have used it a few dozen times, works wonderfully. About a year ago I updated from the original 1/8" spindle to the 1/4" version and also updated to Kinetic control. Great little machine but upgraded to a much larger machine.

The case was from a company called Machine Suits, they made some great cases, of which I added some lights to it. There is some work holding (see photo) although the ER40 collect is not included.

Asking $7,000 and can ship, if you are in northern CA or NV pickup would be an option as well.
PM for contact info

Here is the place to buy, sell or trade used Pocket NC machines. Please note that because the machine is 5-axis it is export controlled. It can legally ship only to the countries listed below. Countries not listed will require further export paperwork to export legally. Please note that a freight forwader forwarding to a country not listed is not permitted, it is the end destination that is of import. If you have any questions please email info@pocketnc.com.

Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom and United States.

2 Likes

Do you still have it available?

Yes, still available

I am interested, how can I contact you?

Is this still available? If so, I am interested. Please let me know best contact. Ty!

Yes it still is, If you could PM me that would be best.