Solidcam Post Stutus - any updates?

I’m a new V2-10 user - short version - I am using Inventor with a InventorCAM (its the same CAM package as SolidCAM) licence and following up on a Post from 2021 from Dreddi (Andre Pridgen) who it appears had some success in updating/creating 4/5 posts for Solidcam.
Is Andre still here?
Is it possible to obtain the updated posts from him or some other forum member?
(the PNC 4&5 axis beta posts were/are on git hub and appear to be direct(ish) ports from a Mach3 post circa 2019)
The original 4 axis works as far as I have tried but 5axis is a dead stick and before I either try and probably fail in creation of a post I thought it prudent ask here
@ Q Rothing I understand you provided some help back then - could you shed some light - in a post(pun) GPT world coding with the right data and query set is sure and easier option than 5 years ago.

1 Like

@3dp I would love to give you an update and provide you with more information for updating or creating the post, however the extent of my knowledge is what has been posted on this forum (that you have probably already seen).

I will note, though, that if nobody has been updating that post, it is probably not compatible with the new features that came with Kinetic Control when it was released.

Have you reached out to InventorCAM / SolidCAM to see if they have anything built?