V2-10 for Sale - Machine, DM-12 w/ adapter, Tooling

Used a handful of times on small brass items. Less than 20hours of real runtime.

Has:
-All original parts, including the single flute datron cutter and original vise.
-DM-12 by 5th Axis w/ adapter plate that has been seen on this forum cut by Xometry (I take no ownership of their amazing work on the piece and thank them for putting the cad out there for us to make ourselves).
-A wide swath of Harvey tooling.
-3 Total tool holders

Ships in original box with shipping bolts installed and a small box for all the extras listed above so as not to damage the machine. Can send videos of operation and extra pictures. Just limited to one picture on this post.

Asking $6000.00 I’ll take care of shipping in the continental US.

Uploading: PXL_20221206_000208061.jpg…

After looking at other listings here, changing ask to $5,500.

I’ll still cover shipping to the continental US. Also realize I didn’t mention the purchase date. This is an early 2022 purchase machine. It has printed way covers for both sides of the x and y that can be very easily taken off if you’d rather not have them at all or want to use a different system. The ways and screws have been maintained.

Message me for any other info you might need.

good evening. are you near either new orleans or chattanooga? would prefer to see the machine in person and save shipping fees if possible. thank you.

Good afternoon. Is the machine still available to purchase?

Is your machine still available?

Hey! Are you still interested? Selling a machine very similar!

I’m interested but can only sat $4500.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.