V2-10 for sale - Machine, Enclosure, Tools & Accessories, $5500

After a couple years, I’ve found the need to upgrade machines, and have made the decision to sell my Pocket NC V2-10 machine. I’m going to miss this little guy… It has been well loved and maintained, and will come packed in its original boxes with all of the following:

V2-10 5 Axis machine with USB and Power cable
V2-10 enclosure w/o safety switch (has a gopro mount inside it to record chip making!)
ER 40 Collet work holding fixture
ER 40 Clamp adapter - I never used it
3 long tool holders, plus 2 short tool holders with stand
ER11 collets in the following sizes: 3mm, 6mm, 5/16in, 1/4in, 3/16in
Datron cutters in 1, 2 and 3 mm (Unopened)
1/8in 4 flute cutter
1 wax block
all original tools and documentation

I also printed and laminated a reference axis picture, which will also be included

Machine will come in shipping configuration with the shoulder bolts installed. Full functionality checked prior to packaging. Only issue is that the enclosure will need new rubber feet, as the little ones fell off.

Located in central Virginia. Shipping ($250 est) is included in the $5500 price, but can be negotiated should pickup be doable. Ready to ship - Send a message if interested!

2 Likes

I have more pictures, but am limited to one per post…

1 Like

I can do 5,000 shipped?

My offer on your machine would be $5000 delivered.
Let me know.

DM sent to @Viper007

@steezebe - Is your machine still for sale?

The machine is still available yep!

What’s my next step? New to the forum, not sure I can DM yet, or maybe just haven’t figured it out.
I’m in Alabama - can we talk on the phone this week?

Thanks for sending the DM!

Thanks all for the offers, but the machine has just been sold!

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.