Connection issue V2-10

Using a win10 laptop to connect to a V2-10 i have been given, the pocket nc powers on and you get the flashing e stop light on the machine but i cant connect via the mini usb, i can see various blue leds flashing on the beaglebone but when i try and connect (192.168.7.2) all I get is error connection timed out. I have cycled it on and off and done some trouble shooting going through stuff listed in the user manual even downloading the beaglebone drivers (bone_D64.exe) although i get install fails there. I have seen stuff relating to RNDIS drivers but am not sure how to proceed. Any ideas ideas or diagnosis gratefully received

Thanks

Depending on the age of the Pocket NC V2-10, it might be time to flash the software to a newer version. Send an email to service@pocketnc.com, and I’ll send you a link to the newest software version along with instructions on how to load it on the machine’s BeagleBone Board.

Sent email as requested. Thanks

I have not seen the email yet. Can you try to resend an email to service@pocketnc.com. Thank you.

Have resent it, hopefully it gets to you

Thanks

I have literally the exact same problem in aug of 23 with a machine that I just purchased second hand. Email sent to service in the hopes that I may be able to get some help as well.

Hi Trevor. I just sent you am email with next steps.

I also have this problem, no connection, also no updates listed in configuration tab, could you pls send me the steps required

Hi @aj60

We will need to know more about your machine and set up to send you the right information.

What is the serial number of your machine?

What is the operating system of the computer you are trying to connect to the machine?

When you go through the boot-up process, do you get any sort of response from your machine? Things like blinking blue light near the usb connection, solid or flashing red button, etc.

With some more information we should be able to get you up and running again.